Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friday - 01-27-2012 - Bio II

Tell my ACADEC students to email me at my school email to get an electronic version of the interview sheet they need to fill out and return to me so that they can compete at State.  Also tell them that they should have taken their permission slips to Ms. Mathis across the hall.

BIO II

Have them take the last quiz unless they do not want to take the 3rd quiz.

They should have all papers turned in from the Intro and Scientific Method Unit they have been working on.

Have them start on the next Unit (BioChemistry)
   - If they want they can go to the computer lab - Upstairs Lab

They have a leg bones quiz Today - I think it is the leg.  I have also attached the arm quiz just in case.
Take the attached image and copy it into a blank powerpoint and project it on the screen.
   There is no word bank.  I will email the answer key for the Student Aid to use to grade.




Thanks for all your help.